The AAPI Civic Engagement Fund supports eighteen AAPI groups in fourteen states across the country. Our grantees are building a track record of executing impactful, year-round non-partisan voter engagement activities. They boast deep membership and community bases, robust youth engagement components, and a commitment to building strategic alliances with diverse constituencies and communities.
To learn more about our grantees, their work and how you can support them, visit their websites:
- Filipino Advocates for Justice (California)
- Freedom, Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Hana Center (Illinois)
- Korean Resource Center (California)
- National Tongan American Society (Utah)
- New Virginia Majority Education Fund (Virginia)
- OCA Greater Houston (Texas)
- Southeast Asian Coalition (North Carolina)
- VAYLA (Louisiana)
Updated on 2017-08-30T17:17:27+00:00, by .